Risbygate Solicitors is a Bury St Edmunds firm of solicitors specialising in:
The Principal of Risbygate Solicitors is Jonathan Howe.
Jonathan Howe is a Senior Solicitor with over fifteen years niche experience. Before the law Jonathan had a career in stockbroking. His financial background and acumen provide him with a unique perspective on legal matters, giving special insight to most issues, and a pragmatic and holistic approach.
- Wills and Succession issues including Inheritance Tax planning
- Powers of attorney
- Trusts, Wealth Management and asset protection
- General Elderly client issues
Jonathan read Law at Reading University, attended the College of Law, and trained for two years at a leading London firm. He is undertaking a thesis in his specialist field in order to become a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Risbygate Solicitors has a special blend of traditional values and service, with the advantage of modern technology and methods. We have a commitment to excellence and a focus on you or your needs. We offer personal service based on trust, integrity and expertise.
For customer convenience we offer:
We are passionate about helping the local community. Jonathan Howe assists various local charities in various ways. Not everyone feels able to access legal services. We cannot replace useful information points such as the CAB, but on specific legal points we can try to help in a limited way for free. We invite email queries () on any legal issue and we will try to help, even if only to suggest a legal resource or a firm which might assist.
- lower fees than our competitor solicitors
- express service when needed
- evening/weekend appointments
- home visits when required
- regular notification of changes in the law
- ability to pay by credit/debit card (without surcharge)